• Create Account

Welcome Guest, Register to Remove this Message!

Sign In  Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to Homegrownfreaks.net - Your #1 Amateur Adult Community, There are many great features that are not available to guests at HomeGrownFreaks.
  • Show off your favorite HomeGrown videos and Pictures to the world
  • View post created by the most elite homegrown bloggers on the net!!!
  • Free access to thousands of Homemade, amateur, & voyeur pictures.
  • Free access to thousands of Homemade, amateur, & voyeur videos.
  • Pictures and videos of Freaks on facebook, Tumbler, Twitter, etc.
  • Chat room access...and much, much more!

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo

White Girl Caught Sucking BBC in Public Bathroom

* * * * * 8 votes

21 replies to this topic

nastyboi7

nastyboi7

CHIEF

• Chief [E-7.Chief] CPO

• 1547 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Enjoy!

alphamale2008

alphamale2008

HGF USER

• PO1 [E-6.Respected]
  • 1106 posts
nice

MR EAT YA PANTIES MA

MR EAT YA PANTIES MA

HGF USER

• PO2 [E-5.Veteran]
  • 208 posts
Who caught her doe?

nychild

nychild

HGF USER

• PO1 [E-6.Respected]
  • 319 posts
I always want to know how niggas pull a white girl. If she is sucking in a bathroom it gonna be for money.

bond

bond

HGF USER

• PO1 [E-6.Respected]
  • 671 posts
cant wait for part 2

sumdior

sumdior

HGF USER

• [E-3.Sr Member]
  • 16 posts
wat u mean
its jus a bitch. but white girls are tricky but like wit all females it depends on ur approach

bo bizzy

bo bizzy

HGF USER

• [E-1.Recruit]
  • 2 posts
white bitches arnt shit different than a black bitch or a latin bitch. game is game homie, no matter what color you throw it on.

lambo459

lambo459

HGF USER

• PO1 [E-6.Respected]
  • 819 posts
  • LocationJERZEE BITCHES!!!
[quote name='bo bizzy' post='407527' date='Feb 25 2011, 05:52 PM']white bitches arnt shit different than a black bitch or a latin bitch. game is game homie, no matter what color you throw it on.[/quote]

true. propz!

apureterror

apureterror

HGF USER

• SO1 [DEVGRU/E-6]

• 1510 posts
[quote name='nychild' post='406984' date='Feb 24 2011, 02:08 PM']I always want to know how niggas pull a white girl. If she is sucking in a bathroom it gonna be for money.[/quote]

No offense but this comment makes you look real lame. If you think a nigga gotta pay to get his dick sucked in a bathroom,that says a lot about you personally. Shit, I had a girl in college, working, had a car and everythang, she was fucking with me in a time in my life when I wasn't doing shit with myself. But this broad took us out and paid for everything,every time we went out. I ain't talking about no ugly bitch with a low self esteem either. When you a cool nigga, all u gotta do is know how to talk to a girl... u'd be surprised buddy. This is something you obviously know nothing about. I had a bitch that sucked my dick the first time we hooked up, months later... this girl is in a relationship with a nigga and never gave him head. I'm like damn he's ur BF and u ain't domed him u yet? Why?? "I don't know I'm just not comfortable yet". I've learned that good ole fashioned personality goes a long way.

Edited by apureterror, 02 March 2011 - 07:39 PM.

loli

loli

HGF USER

• [E-3L.Sr Member]
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
young student with money, ok

FranklinHatchett

FranklinHatchett

CHIEF

• Chief USS Freak Society/82 [E-7/CPO] (CVN82)

• 809 posts
[quote name='apureterror' post='410053' date='Mar 2 2011, 08:37 PM']No offense but this comment makes you look real lame. If you think a nigga gotta pay to get his dick sucked in a bathroom,that says a lot about you personally. Shit, I had a girl in college, working, had a car and everythang, she was fucking with me in a time in my life when I wasn't doing shit with myself. But this broad took us out and paid for everything,every time we went out. I ain't talking about no ugly bitch with a low self esteem either. When you a cool nigga, all u gotta do is know how to talk to a girl... u'd be surprised buddy. This is something you obviously know nothing about. I had a bitch that sucked my dick the first time we hooked up, months later... this girl is in a relationship with a nigga and never gave him head. I'm like damn he's ur BF and u ain't domed him u yet? Why?? "I don't know I'm just not comfortable yet". I've learned that good ole fashioned personality goes a long way.[/quote]

you speakin the truth,man. i dated a girl JUST like this a few years back.

BBC843

BBC843

HGF USER

• [E-1.Recruit]
  • 1 posts
That is a clean ass bathroom, where were you, Disneyworld?

big jet

big jet

HGF USER

• [E-1.Recruit]
  • 1 posts
[quote name='nastyboi7' post='406894' date='Feb 24 2011, 11:15 AM']Enjoy![/quote]
nice

EZDUZIT843

EZDUZIT843

HGF USER

• PO2 [E-5.Veteran]
  • 272 posts
[quote name='apureterror' post='410053' date='Mar 2 2011, 07:37 PM']No offense but this comment makes you look real lame. If you think a nigga gotta pay to get his dick sucked in a bathroom,that says a lot about you personally. Shit, I had a girl in college, working, had a car and everythang, she was fucking with me in a time in my life when I wasn't doing shit with myself. But this broad took us out and paid for everything,every time we went out. I ain't talking about no ugly bitch with a low self esteem either. When you a cool nigga, all u gotta do is know how to talk to a girl... u'd be surprised buddy. This is something you obviously know nothing about. I had a bitch that sucked my dick the first time we hooked up, months later... this girl is in a relationship with a nigga and never gave him head. I'm like damn he's ur BF and u ain't domed him u yet? Why?? "I don't know I'm just not comfortable yet". I've learned that good ole fashioned personality goes a long way.[/quote]
I fucc with cuzz right here. Nxggas need to pay attention...real chit right here. Props on this post, lol.

loli

loli

HGF USER

• [E-3L.Sr Member]
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
students are doing everything for money ,good

koolington

koolington

HGF USER

• [E-4.Establisted]
  • 147 posts
dumb ass nigga said he paid , lol that bitch directing the whole shit
it was prolly her idea

Exposeahoe82

Exposeahoe82

HGF USER

• PO2 [E-5.Veteran]
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
[quote name='nychild' post='406984' date='Feb 24 2011, 02:08 PM']I always want to know how niggas pull a white girl. If she is sucking in a bathroom it gonna be for money.[/quote]

WTF is this clown talking about? White bitches are the EASIEST to pull. Shit I got a stable of white bitches. No attitudes and they obedient as fuck. Somebody clue this loser in. At the end of the day a bitch is a bitch regardless of color they can all be pulled depending on your approach.

txmandingo

txmandingo

HGF USER

• [E-3.Sr Member]
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
yay

goku2pac

goku2pac

HGF USER

• SO2  [DEVGRU/E-5]

• 831 posts
Good shit

hahahaxp

hahahaxp

HGF USER

• [E-4.Establisted]
  • 432 posts
lol

kanedagreat

kanedagreat

HGF USER

• [E-3.Sr Member]
  • 12 posts
[quote name='apureterror' post='410053' date='Mar 2 2011, 08:37 PM']No offense but this comment makes you look real lame. If you think a nigga gotta pay to get his dick sucked in a bathroom,that says a lot about you personally. Shit, I had a girl in college, working, had a car and everythang, she was fucking with me in a time in my life when I wasn't doing shit with myself. But this broad took us out and paid for everything,every time we went out. I ain't talking about no ugly bitch with a low self esteem either. When you a cool nigga, all u gotta do is know how to talk to a girl... u'd be surprised buddy. This is something you obviously know nothing about. I had a bitch that sucked my dick the first time we hooked up, months later... this girl is in a relationship with a nigga and never gave him head. I'm like damn he's ur BF and u ain't domed him u yet? Why?? "I don't know I'm just not comfortable yet". I've learned that good ole fashioned personality goes a long way.[/quote]

thats some real shit bro... i digg watchu saying from both common knowledge and experience.. sometimes a nigga jus got a way with words. and that goes for any nigga not jus black guys lol

merlingandalf

merlingandalf

HGF USER

• [E-3.Sr Member]
  • 9 posts

awesome video

Reply to this topic

Sex Cams | Adult Chat | Live Sex Cams

Restricted To Adults
If you are the original creator of content featured on this website and want it removed, please contact support.
HomeGrownFreaks.net is not in any way responsible for the content on this site. All content on HomeGrownFreaks is submitted by members.
Note: all participants should be 18+. The administration of this site carries no responsibility for the submitters of this content.
Send all support requests to our contact page with the subject: "Removal Request" and a link to the thread.

Copyright (c) 2008-2014 Homegrownfreaks.net. All Rights Reserved.

© HomeGrownFreaks.net is operated by Dalex Inc, 3050 Sirius Ave #104, Las Vegas NV, 89102
FAQ | Terms and Conditions | DMCA | 2257 | RTA Rating | Report Abuse | Contact Us | Join Our Staff | Advertise